Topics

moderated can't print photo

Lenny McHugh

using latest jaws and win 10 with an HP envy 7100 series printer.

The hp apps do not appear to be accessible so after selecting the photo I
used the app key.

I can select the printer, paper size and type. I cannot tell it to select
from the printer tray, it will only print from the main tray.

I'm about ready to cancel instant ink, trash this printer and purchase an
Epson.
Any thoughts on how to print a photo?
Thanks

--

Please visit my web page

It's motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor

https://www.LennyMcHugh.com <https://www.lennymchugh.com/>;

Vaughn Brown

Hello,

Did you use the Jaws cursor to scroll around to find a button for the
function you need? You may need to select the option by highlighting the
first letter then switching to PC cursor before using the right mouse button
on the keypad.

Vaughn