moderated Can Jaws 2021 latest version open M3U files using VLC media player?

Albert Cutolo

Good morning everyone,

Between yesterday morning and this morning, I’m unable too open ACB media seven radio  stream, using the VLC media player.  Is this particular player unable too open M3U files as well?  I can’t even open this stream using the older windows media player.

Thanks in advance,

Al

JM Casey

How many files did you try?

It’s worth noting that what you’re doing is not actually opening a file on your computer, but a little text file  that points to a url where the data is streaming from.

So, it could be that the stream itself isn’t working at the moment. It happens.

Between yesterday morning and this morning, I’m unable too open ACB media seven radio  stream, using the VLC media player.  Is this particular player unable too open M3U files as well?  I can’t even open this stream using the older windows media player.

Thanks in advance,

Al

Milton Ota

Yes it can.

It’s worth noting that what you’re doing is not actually opening a file on your computer, but a little text file  that points to a url where the data is streaming from.

So, it could be that the stream itself isn’t working at the moment. It happens.

Between yesterday morning and this morning, I’m unable too open ACB media seven radio  stream, using the VLC media player.  Is this particular player unable too open M3U files as well?  I can’t even open this stream using the older windows media player.

Thanks in advance,

Al

Albert Cutolo

Good evening everyone,

I should have indicated in the post that I posted this morning, That the specific file or stream that I wanted too listen too, was our ACB New York  state convention.  Even when I tried  too attempt  too do a check for updates, It wouldn’t let me download or install any updates that were available for VLC media player.

It’s worth noting that what you’re doing is not actually opening a file on your computer, but a little text file  that points to a url where the data is streaming from.

So, it could be that the stream itself isn’t working at the moment. It happens.

Between yesterday morning and this morning, I’m unable too open ACB media seven radio  stream, using the VLC media player.  Is this particular player unable too open M3U files as well?  I can’t even open this stream using the older windows media player.

Thanks in advance,

Al

crayton Benner

I’ve had it to where the stream doesn’t work and that problem has come up. Sorry for replying so late.