Topics

moderated Calling Microsoft accessibility

kevin meyers

Thanks, Kevin

Richard Turner

Are you by chance asking for the phone number?

If so, it is 800-936-5900.

Richard

I called it yesterday and they are not taking phone calls at this  time.

Are you by chance asking for the phone number?

If so, it is 800-936-5900.

Richard

Line is working today, Thursday, as usual.

Dan

I called it yesterday and they are not taking phone calls at this  time.

Are you by chance asking for the phone number?

If so, it is 800-936-5900.

Richard

Not the phone number. Yesterday and this morning when I called I kept getting the message they were not taking phone calls.