Topics

moderated calling Apple Accessibility

kevin meyers

Hello, I have called Apple Accessibility the last two days and I’m on hold for extended periods of time. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Have they again reduced  the number of people answering calls? Thanks, Kevin

Jessica D

Hi,
Yes, I've experienced this.
You just have to be patiant.

I think the wait time has increased due to the release of all the new phones, and software updates.

Thanks,
Jessica

On Nov 4, 2020, at 9:21 AM, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:

Hello, I have called Apple Accessibility the last two days and I’m on hold for extended periods of time. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Have they again reduced  the number of people answering calls? Thanks, Kevin

Pat Byrne

And perhaps they, like so many other organzations might be working off site and fewer agents. Just a time for patience.
Pat ByrneAt 08:21 AM 11/4/2020, you wrote:

Hello, I have called Apple Accessibility the last two days and I'm on hold for extended periods of time. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Have they again reduced the number of people answering calls? Thanks, Kevin

Joseph Hudson

I normally always end up having to wait, but if you don't want to wait, if you need questions answered via a live telephone call, you're more than welcome to give me a shout. I am always open and able to help.
joseph hudson

Email FaceTime and iMessage
jhud7789@twc.com

Office phone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency sell

254-813-2461

https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Nov 4, 2020, at 8:21 AM, kevin meyers <kman2020@wi.rr.com> wrote:

Hello, I have called Apple Accessibility the last two days and I’m on hold for extended periods of time. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Have they again reduced the number of people answering calls? Thanks, Kevin

Judy

Kevin, sometimes you have to wait longer than before because I think their  people are still working from home.  But they always take as much time as is necessary to help me, so I don’t mind waiting. Judy & Libby

Hello, I have called Apple Accessibility the last two days and I’m on hold for extended periods of time. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Have they again reduced  the number of people answering calls? Thanks, Kevin

kevin meyers

How long have you had to wait? I was on hold for 30 minutes and couldn’t stay on any longer.

Kevin, sometimes you have to wait longer than before because I think their  people are still working from home.  But they always take as much time as is necessary to help me, so I don’t mind waiting. Judy & Libby

Hello, I have called Apple Accessibility the last two days and I’m on hold for extended periods of time. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Have they again reduced  the number of people answering calls? Thanks, Kevin

Randy Barnett

I got through within one minute.

Randy Barnett