Topics

moderated bryan smarttalking win pe

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to his site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or latest version, and send me a link, so I can download.

The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player and says eufi not supported.

And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.

Able to help.

Thanks.

John Covici

You don't need it anymore, if you are using Windows 10 recent
versions.

On Sat, 08 Aug 2020 05:23:54 -0400,
Marvin Hunkin wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to his
site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or latest
version, and send me a link, so I can download.

The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player and
says eufi not supported.

And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.

Able to help.

Thanks.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

Glenn / Lenny

He wants it for putting into a vmWare (virtual machine) , which is a virtual
space in your operating system where you can install operating systems.
Aside from that, one may still have a use for a WinPE, if you need to access
your operating system or hard drive without booting into your windows.
Glenn

Marvin Hunkin wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to his
site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or
latest
version, and send me a link, so I can download.

The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player and
says eufi not supported.

And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.

Able to help.

Thanks.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

John Covici

Again, Windows will do all that by itself, just boot the media and do
control-enter-windows and you will get narrator if the sound driver is
supported.

Marvin Hunkin wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to his
site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or
latest
version, and send me a link, so I can download.

The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player and
says eufi not supported.

And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.

Able to help.

Thanks.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

Glenn / Lenny

No it won't!
You can access files of other users, and get passwords and wipe the drive
and more with WinPE that you cannot do in windows alone when the operating
system is running.
Clearly you haven't ever used it.
It is a tool put out by Microsoft, and there would not be a Windows 10 WinPE
if there was no need for it.
It's not for installing in windows 10.
Glenn

Marvin Hunkin wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to his
site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or
latest
version, and send me a link, so I can download.

The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player
and
says eufi not supported.

And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.

Able to help.

Thanks.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

Dave Durber

John:

If you use a standard WPE, it it is unlikely, that Narrater will be available.

Whereas, if you use Brian Smart's Windows 7 TWPE or Carlos's (I am sorry I do not remember his last name), Windows 10 TWPE, you get NVDA, with Eloquence built in.

You can do many things, when you use a WPE or TWPE

Completely erase a system drive, which, obviously, you could not do, if you wer running a session of Windows.

You can use a 3rd party software package to restore a backed up image of a system drive, created by, for example, Macrium or Image for Windows, again, you cannot do that, if you are in a Windows session.

2 examples of why you need to use, a WPE or, a TWPE or, something else, which allows you to do certain things,outside the constrictions while any operating system is running.

HTH

Dave

Marvin Hunkin wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to his
site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or
latest
version, and send me a link, so I can download.

The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player and
says eufi not supported.

And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.

Able to help.

Thanks.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

John Covici

In newer versions of Windows narrator is available in the standard
pe, I have used it a number of times. You can install windows or do
anything from the command prompt. Just try it and see if it works.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Covici"

Marvin Hunkin wrote:

[...]

Hi, i too was unable to find the brian smart win pe but was wondering if this one will do?

https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/sergei_strelecs_winpe.html

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do

        John Covici wb2una
        covici@...

--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do
you spend it?

       John Covici wb2una
       covici@...

Glenn / Lenny

Here's Brian Smart's Mega ISO of the talking WinPE:
Note, his has Eloquence, but no extra utilities:
And here's Carlos's, with only eSpeak, and lots of useful utilities built in, I don't think Carlos ever made one with Eloquence:
Glenn

Marvin Hunkin wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to > his
> site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or
> latest
> version, and send me a link, so I can download.
>
> The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player > and
> says eufi not supported.
>
> And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.
>
> Able to help.
>
> Thanks.
>

> [2  <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]

--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do
you spend it?

        John Covici wb2una
        covici@...

--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do
you spend it?

       John Covici wb2una
       covici@...

Dave Durber

Glen:

I have Brian Smart's basic TWPE, if you would like it.

Dave

Marvin Hunkin wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to > his
> site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or
> latest
> version, and send me a link, so I can download.
>
> The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player > and
> says eufi not supported.
>
> And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.
>
> Able to help.
>
> Thanks.
>

> [2  <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]

--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do
you spend it?

        John Covici wb2una
        covici@...

--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do
you spend it?

       John Covici wb2una
       covici@...

Glenn / Lenny

Thanks Dave,
I have that too, but I thought the mega would be wanted, so that is why I posted it.
Thanks.
Glenn

Marvin Hunkin wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to > his
> site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or
> latest
> version, and send me a link, so I can download.
>
> The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player > and
> says eufi not supported.
>
> And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.
>
> Able to help.
>
> Thanks.
>

> [2  <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]

--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do
you spend it?

        John Covici wb2una
        covici@...

--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do
you spend it?

       John Covici wb2una
       covici@...

Jasmine Kotsay

Hi,
What is this software that you’re speaking of? I have never heard of it.

Marvin Hunkin wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to > his
> site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or
> latest
> version, and send me a link, so I can download.
>
> The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player > and
> says eufi not supported.
>
> And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.
>
> Able to help.
>
> Thanks.
>

> [2  <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]

--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do
you spend it?

        John Covici wb2una
        covici@...

--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do
you spend it?

       John Covici wb2una
       covici@...

Rod

Is there one for Win 10?

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.

Marvin Hunkin wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to > his
> site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or
> latest
> version, and send me a link, so I can download.
>
> The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player > and
> says eufi not supported.
>
> And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.
>
> Able to help.
>
> Thanks.
>

> [2  <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]

How do
you spend it?

        John Covici wb2una
        covici@...

How do
you spend it?

       John Covici wb2una
       covici@...

Glenn / Lenny

I don't think Brian made one of 10, but Carlos did.
Glenn

Marvin Hunkin wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to > his
> site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or
> latest
> version, and send me a link, so I can download.
>
> The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player > and
> says eufi not supported.
>
> And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.
>
> Able to help.
>
> Thanks.
>

> [2  <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]

How do
you spend it?

        John Covici wb2una
        covici@...

How do
you spend it?

       John Covici wb2una
       covici@...

Glenn / Lenny

It is a microsoft utility that boots up to windows, but not your windows, so you can access your operating system on your computer.
So you are in a generic windows environment that is running only in RAM.
So if you need to change a password, access the files on an account on your computer, repair a system that won't boot, and more.
With Carlos's images, they have network drivers, so you can connect via WIFI if you want.
In fact, with Carlos's images, if you only browse the web and read eMail or listen to music, you can only use the image and not even own an installed Windows, you could use a portable browser and a portable eMail program.
Glenn

Marvin Hunkin wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to > his
> site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or
> latest
> version, and send me a link, so I can download.
>
> The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player > and
> says eufi not supported.
>
> And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.
>
> Able to help.
>
> Thanks.
>

> [2  <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]

--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do
you spend it?

        John Covici wb2una
        covici@...

--
Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
How do
you spend it?

       John Covici wb2una
       covici@...

Dave Durber

Yes there is. Glen has it. He may be prepared to post the link from which you can download it.

Dave

Marvin Hunkin wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to > his
> site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or
> latest
> version, and send me a link, so I can download.
>
> The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player > and
> says eufi not supported.
>
> And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.
>
> Able to help.
>
> Thanks.
>

> [2  <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]

How do
you spend it?

        John Covici wb2una
        covici@...

How do
you spend it?

       John Covici wb2una
       covici@...

Glenn / Lenny

The one I just posted before with the mega ISO link too was the windows 10 version, not the mega link, the other one.
Glenn

Marvin Hunkin wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to > his
> site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or
> latest
> version, and send me a link, so I can download.
>
> The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player > and
> says eufi not supported.
>
> And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.
>
> Able to help.
>
> Thanks.
>

> [2  <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]

How do
you spend it?

        John Covici wb2una
        covici@...

How do
you spend it?

       John Covici wb2una
       covici@...

Randy Barnett

Marvin Hunkin wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to > his
> site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or
> latest
> version, and send me a link, so I can download.
>
> The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player > and
> says eufi not supported.
>
> And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.
>
> Able to help.
>
> Thanks.
>

> [2  <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]

How do
you spend it?

        John Covici wb2una
        covici@...

How do
you spend it?

       John Covici wb2una
       covici@...

Rod

I tried to download and got an error. I will try again later today.

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Covici" mailto:covici@...

Marvin Hunkin wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> Hi. Need the bryan smart talking windows pe, and when I try to go to > his
> site, it is no longer there. So does any one have that still. Last or
> latest
> version, and send me a link, so I can download.
>
> The blind help project talking win pe does not work with vmware player > and
> says eufi not supported.
>
> And do have ueif and secure boot on my assuss vivo book laptop.
>
> Able to help.
>
> Thanks.
>

> [2  <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]

How do
you spend it?

        John Covici wb2una
        covici@...

How do
you spend it?

       John Covici wb2una
       covici@...

Randy Barnett

You may have to sign in to your one drive account. That is what another person had to do.