moderated browser

meow meow

Rosie here....
I wonder if anyone know which browser is best for window 7:
I'm using firefox, this is not working very well to me
thanks

Marty Hutchings

I recently got a Windows 10 computer, but when I was using Windows 7, I found that Google Chrome worked good for me.

Love In Christ

Marty

The Gospel is fully accessible for all.

On 5/7/2021 4:56 PM, meow meow wrote:

Rosie here....
I wonder if anyone know which browser  is best for window 7:
I'm using firefox, this is not working very well to me
thanks

Gerald Levy

Switch to Google Chrome.  It works very well in Windows 7 with JAWS.

Gerald

On 5/7/2021 5:56 PM, meow meow wrote:

Rosie here....
I wonder if anyone know which browser  is best for window 7:
I'm using firefox, this is not working very well to me
thanks

Bill White

Hi, Rosie. I would use Google Chrome with Windows 7.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

I wonder if anyone know which browser is best for window 7:
I'm using firefox, this is not working very well to me
thanks

Randy Barnett

Microsoft edge also works well and seven with the current version of jaws.

Randy Barnett