From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pastor Gilbert Pries
Sent: Saturday, May 1, 2021 3:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Brave Question

Hi,

How do I set my home page with the Brave Browser?

I really like it.

Pastor Gilbert

Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@...>

Hi Judy,

I don't know much I just downloaded it.

Pastor Gilbert

Hi, tell me more about the Brave browser, thanks. Judy & Libby

How do I set my home page with the Brave Browser?

I really like it.

Pastor Gilbert

dennis

go to settings and arrow down to at start up. there are 3 check boxes. 1 open new tab. 2 blank page. 3 open page or set of pages. check that box and put in your home page.

--
Dennis Cornelison Contemporary Music Director AUMC 256-426-0108

Avast logo

Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@...>

Thank you very much.

Pastor Gilbert

go to settings and arrow down to at start up. there are 3 check boxes. 1 open new tab. 2 blank page. 3 open page or set of pages. check that box and put in your home page.

On 5/1/2021 2:36 PM, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

Hi,

How do I set my home page with the Brave Browser?

I really like it.

Pastor Gilbert

--
Dennis Cornelison Contemporary Music Director AUMC 256-426-0108

Avast logo

dennis

your welcome. i like this browser too. fyi shields will stop gameday audio on mlb.com. so you'll have to turn it off if your in to mlb.

On 5/1/2021 3:11 PM, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

Thank you very much.

Pastor Gilbert

go to settings and arrow down to at start up. there are 3 check boxes. 1 open new tab. 2 blank page. 3 open page or set of pages. check that box and put in your home page.

On 5/1/2021 2:36 PM, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

Hi,

How do I set my home page with the Brave Browser?

I really like it.

Pastor Gilbert

--
Dennis Cornelison Contemporary Music Director AUMC 256-426-0108

Avast logo

Dennis Cornelison Contemporary Music Director AUMC 256-426-0108

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

This, by the way, is virtually identical in all Chromium based browsers whether it's Google Chrome, Edge or Brave.

go to settings and arrow down to at start up. there are 3 check boxes. 1 open new tab. 2 blank page. 3 open page or set of pages. check that box and put in your home page.

On 5/1/2021 2:36 PM, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

Hi,

How do I set my home page with the Brave Browser?

I really like it.

Pastor Gilbert

--
Dennis Cornelison Contemporary Music Director AUMC 256-426-0108

Avast logo

Angel

I love the Brave browser.  For some reason, unknown to me, I am unable to hear, using Jaws 18, and Windows 10, what I type into Microsoft Edge.  Without tabbing first and tabbing back to what it was I typed.

With all my other browsers this isn’t a problem.  Sent from Mail for Windows 10

This, by the way, is virtually identical in all Chromium based browsers whether it's Google Chrome, Edge or Brave.

go to settings and arrow down to at start up. there are 3 check boxes. 1 open new tab. 2 blank page. 3 open page or set of pages. check that box and put in your home page.

On 5/1/2021 2:36 PM, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

Hi,

How do I set my home page with the Brave Browser?

I really like it.

Pastor Gilbert

--
Dennis Cornelison Contemporary Music Director AUMC 256-426-0108

Avast logo

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

Full support for edges UIA model isn't supported until version 2020 of jaws

Randy Barnett

[...]

val and david paul <valanddavidp@...>

Following question on setting home page in brave browser, Where can I download this browser, as I would like to give it a try.

Val.

On 01/05/2021 20:36, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

Hi,

How do I set my home page with the Brave Browser?

I really like it.

Pastor Gilbert

Mike B.

Howdy Val,

The link below should be a direct download link, it worked here, just press enter on it:

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Following question on setting home page in brave browser, Where can I download this browser, as I would like to give it a try.

Val.

On 01/05/2021 20:36, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

Hi,

How do I set my home page with the Brave Browser?

I really like it.

Pastor Gilbert

val and david paul <valanddavidp@...>

Thanks my knight in shining armour!

On 02/05/2021 14:26, Mike B wrote:
Howdy Val,

The link below should be a direct download link, it worked here, just press enter on it:

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.
Following question on setting home page in brave browser, Where can I download this browser, as I would like to give it a try.

Val.

On 01/05/2021 20:36, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

Hi,

How do I set my home page with the Brave Browser?

I really like it.

Pastor Gilbert

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Indeed he is.  Should be knightted and gently hit by a sword respectfully several times.  Sir Mike B of New York eh? What a Metropolitan idea.  You rock, Sir Mike! 😍 Cheers!

On 2/5/2021 9:29 pm, val and david paul wrote:

Thanks my knight in shining armour!

On 02/05/2021 14:26, Mike B wrote:
Howdy Val,

The link below should be a direct download link, it worked here, just press enter on it:

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.
Following question on setting home page in brave browser, Where can I download this browser, as I would like to give it a try.

Val.

On 01/05/2021 20:36, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

Hi,

How do I set my home page with the Brave Browser?

I really like it.

Pastor Gilbert

Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@...>

How do you turn off the brave shield??

Pastor Gilbert

This, by the way, is virtually identical in all Chromium based browsers whether it's Google Chrome, Edge or Brave.

go to settings and arrow down to at start up. there are 3 check boxes. 1 open new tab. 2 blank page. 3 open page or set of pages. check that box and put in your home page.

On 5/1/2021 2:36 PM, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

Hi,

How do I set my home page with the Brave Browser?

I really like it.

Pastor Gilbert

--
Dennis Cornelison Contemporary Music Director AUMC 256-426-0108

Avast logo

dennis

go to settings and in the combo box select off.

On 5/2/2021 2:35 PM, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

How do you turn off the brave shield??

Pastor Gilbert

This, by the way, is virtually identical in all Chromium based browsers whether it's Google Chrome, Edge or Brave.

go to settings and arrow down to at start up. there are 3 check boxes. 1 open new tab. 2 blank page. 3 open page or set of pages. check that box and put in your home page.

On 5/1/2021 2:36 PM, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

Hi,

How do I set my home page with the Brave Browser?

I really like it.

Pastor Gilbert

--
Dennis Cornelison Contemporary Music Director AUMC 256-426-0108

Avast logo

Dennis Cornelison Contemporary Music Director AUMC 256-426-0108

Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@...>

Where is the combo box in settings?

Pastor Gilbert

This, by the way, is virtually identical in all Chromium based browsers whether it's Google Chrome, Edge or Brave.

go to settings and arrow down to at start up. there are 3 check boxes. 1 open new tab. 2 blank page. 3 open page or set of pages. check that box and put in your home page.

On 5/1/2021 2:36 PM, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

Hi,

How do I set my home page with the Brave Browser?

I really like it.

Pastor Gilbert

--
Dennis Cornelison Contemporary Music Director AUMC 256-426-0108

Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@...>

hI dENNIS,

hOW DO YOU FIND THE COMBO BOX TO TURN OFF THE SHIELD?

i LOOKED IN SETTINGS AND COULDN'T FIND IT.

pASTOR gILBERT

dennis

yes. the selections are with combo boxes.

On 5/2/2021 3:29 PM, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

hI dENNIS,

hOW DO YOU FIND THE COMBO BOX TO TURN OFF THE SHIELD?

i LOOKED IN SETTINGS AND COULDN'T FIND IT.

pASTOR gILBERT

--
Dennis Cornelison Contemporary Music Director AUMC 256-426-0108

Avast logo

Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@...>

I decided to go back to Microsoft Edge.

Thanks for all your help.

Pastor Gilbert

yes. the selections are with combo boxes.

On 5/2/2021 3:29 PM, Pastor Gilbert Pries wrote:

hI dENNIS,

hOW DO YOU FIND THE COMBO BOX TO TURN OFF THE SHIELD?

i LOOKED IN SETTINGS AND COULDN'T FIND IT.

pASTOR gILBERT

--
Dennis Cornelison Contemporary Music Director AUMC 256-426-0108

Avast logo

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Jaws 18 is too old to be reliable with the latest versions of Windows 10, Office and browsers and I would highly recommend you try and upgrade to the latest version of Jaws. After all, Jaws 18 was released in the fall of 2016 which is over 5 years ago and that was only a year after Windows 10 was first released at the end of July of 2015.