Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2021 3:03 PM
Subject: Brave Browser shortcut?

Does anyone know the Brave browser shortcut for going back to the previous page? The list of shortcuts I have for Brave says it is control, left bracket but that doesn’t work.  Tom

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 07:10 PM, Mike B wrote:
Try using, Alt + left arrow,
-
This one works.  Backspace doesn't (even though it does for some other browsers).

           ~ André Gide