Topics

moderated Braille keyboard command for using JAWS and WIN 10

Lino Morales

Hi. Whewre can I find Braille keyboard commands for WIN 10 and JAWS commands? I just bought my birthday present. I got the new Orbit Reader Writer from AT Guys. Thanks.

Maria Campbell

http://www.orbitresearch.com/support/orbit-writer-support/

and download the user guide.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke

On 8/7/2020 4:47 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Hi. Whewre can I find Braille keyboard commands for WIN 10 and JAWS commands? I just bought my birthday present. I got the new Orbit Reader Writer from AT Guys. Thanks.

Lino Morales

Hey thanks Maria. I'm very excited to get it and work with it. I've always wanted something like this. I was at a California Councel of the Blind convention in 2005 and I saw a prototype of a 6 dot Braille keyboard, but I guess it never made it to market. It did connect to bluetooth.

On 8/7/2020 4:54 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:
http://www.orbitresearch.com/support/orbit-writer-support/

and download the user guide.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke

On 8/7/2020 4:47 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Hi. Whewre can I find Braille keyboard commands for WIN 10 and JAWS commands? I just bought my birthday present. I got the new Orbit Reader Writer from AT Guys. Thanks.

Maria Campbell

It's pretty nifty.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke

On 8/7/2020 4:57 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Hey thanks Maria. I'm very excited to get it and work with it. I've always wanted something like this. I was at a California Councel of the Blind convention in 2005 and I saw a prototype of a 6 dot Braille keyboard, but I guess it never made it to market. It did connect to bluetooth.

On 8/7/2020 4:54 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:
http://www.orbitresearch.com/support/orbit-writer-support/

and download the user guide.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke

On 8/7/2020 4:47 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Hi. Whewre can I find Braille keyboard commands for WIN 10 and JAWS commands? I just bought my birthday present. I got the new Orbit Reader Writer from AT Guys. Thanks.

Lino Morales

Do you have one yet? How do you like it?

On 8/7/2020 4:58 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:
[...]

I like it, but there's a lot to learn and remember.  I mainly got it to type comments, because dictation is a pain and Braille input on the iPhone is even worse.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke