Topics

moderated Braille Display still on while the computer is off

Michael Munn

forward to hear from you.
Best regards
Michael Munn

Richard Turner

I think you lost some of your message, or I'm just too tired to understand what you are asking.

Richard

On Jul 14, 2020, at 3:30 PM, Michael Munn <michaelrbms@...> wrote:

forward to hear from you.
Best regards
Michael Munn

Michael Munn

I just discovered that.

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu