book share books

Ryan McManomy

I am looking for a way to read book share books on my computer any help?

Sent from Mail for Windows

Soronel Haetir

Unless they have changed (it has, admittedly, been year since I was a
bookshare member) FS Reader is able to deal with them. And that either
is, or at least can be, installed as part of jaws.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Richard Turner

Bookshare books can be downloaded as Word documents and you could read them in Word.

Or, they can be downloaded as DAISY Text so you would need a DAISY reader, which FS Reader is one that comes with Jaws, so you could try that.

They used to offer a free version of victor reader Software, but I haven’t looked at that since I only want to read their books on my iPhone where I use Voice Dream Reader.

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

I am looking for a way to read book share books on my computer any help?

Sent from Mail for Windows

Marianne Denning

One of the download options is as a Word document. If you use Microsoft Word you could read the book.