Sent: Friday, November 12, 2021 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: List Rules - 11/01/2021 #cal-notice

The question, "How do I turn on bold formatting on selected text in MS-Word with JAWS?," is not, in any way, shape, or form, about JAWS.  It's about Word and a keyboard shortcut it uses regardless of whether a screen reader is involved or not.  Ah, however, I’ve lost track of how often I’ve heard the term, “That has nothing to do with JAWS, it is a windows command.â€�  I did not know that, so was glad for the correction.  Obviously if I did not know something, I can hardly be faulted.   Smile. The one thing I have learned is there are several ways to get to the home screen, as they say, all roads lead to Rome.