Topics

Bluetooth Keyboard Recommendations

Richard Turner

I suspect someone else will chime in, but the Logitech keyboards are fabulous!

The one I have, which does not have the keypad, takes two triple A batteries and they last for a very, very long time.

Check out the K780:

https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/k780-multi-device-wireless-keyboard

It has all you are asking for.  I do not know the size, and if you plan to carry it a lot, you may want to see if they have a carrying case for it.

You might also look for it on Amazon to compare prices.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper