Topics

moderated bluetooth adapters

Juan Hernandez

Hi All,

I wanted to connect my focus 40 via Bluetooth to my desktop. Can someone recommend a good Bluetooth usb dongle that would work?

Best,

Juan

Milton Ota <mota1252@...>

Have you check to see if your computer is already cabable of adding a blutooth device?

If you actually don't have blutooth available, try to find a blutooth adapter that doesn't require you to insert a disk to load drivers. Sometimes these driver disk are not accessible. You will also want to be sure the blutooth adapter is a recent version so check the blutooth version you are wanting to blutooth.