From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2018 9:22 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: blocking users in outlook and yahoo mail

Hi. did use the classic yahoo mail, and then blocked the people who are giving me grief, and abusing me, but still keep getting messages. So is there a utility for yahoo mail, classic and also outlook 2016, which will block and then reject any messages via yahoo mail, gmail.

Having some people abuse me.

Marvin.

John Doering

Marvin:

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

You can hit the applications key which is usually the key just left of the right control key.  Then arrow down to Junk.  Hit enter and it will give you options including adding the sender to the block senders list.

HTH,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778