Topics

blocking users in outlook and yahoo mail

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. did use the classic yahoo mail, and then blocked the people who are giving me grief, and abusing me, but still keep getting messages. So is there a utility for yahoo mail, classic and also outlook 2016, which will block and then reject any messages via yahoo mail, gmail.

Having some people abuse me.

Marvin.

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Jason White

In Outlook, it’s Alt+h, J, B.

This moves the current message to the junk folder and blocks the sending email address.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2018 9:22 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: blocking users in outlook and yahoo mail

Hi. did use the classic yahoo mail, and then blocked the people who are giving me grief, and abusing me, but still keep getting messages. So is there a utility for yahoo mail, classic and also outlook 2016, which will block and then reject any messages via yahoo mail, gmail.

Marvin.

John Doering

Marvin:

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

You can hit the applications key which is usually the key just left of the right control key.  Then arrow down to Junk.  Hit enter and it will give you options including adding the sender to the block senders list.

HTH,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst 

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2018 8:22 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: blocking users in outlook and yahoo mail

Marvin.