From: "Abraham Sweiss via Groups.Io" <abrahamsweiss8@...>
Date: March 29, 2020 at 1:35:09 AM EDT
To: bits <bits@groups.io>
Subject: [bits] Free educational material and books from Audible and IBM

Hello All,

I wanted to pass along the below two free resources.  Figured this
would be of interest to anyone with some free time on their hands
while  for some of us having to shelter in place.

Please pass along to anyone that would be interested.

• IBM digital learning resources are now open to all students,
teachers, and parents -- for free.
IBM is extending free online education resources such as digital
classes, live webinars, and online credentials through
list end
IBM Skills
https://www.ibm.com/skills/students/

Audible Stories: Free Audiobooks for Kids | Audible.com
For as long as schools are closed, we're open. Starting today, kids
everywhere can instantly stream an incredible collection of stories,
including titles
across six different languages, that will help them continue dreaming,
learning, and just being kids.
https://stories.audible.com/start-listen

Stay Safe, Abraham

--