Topics

moderated bitlocker password encription.

Shankar C

dear all,
hope things are well at you.

I was trying to lock the d drive with the password using the
bitlocker tool on the windows 10 and I couldn't able to provide the
password.
so, can some1 provide me the detailed instructions for the above task?

email: harshalgips@...
msn: harshalgips@...
skype: shankar.a
mobile:+919945860671
thanks and regards
shankar

Jacob

A problem that is solved in JAWS 2020.1912.11. In previous versions JAWS can't focus on the password filed. So unload JAWS while you enter the password or use NVDA or Narrator.

OZ0TE Jacob