Topics

Beta and Eloquence

Morey Worthington

Hi all.

This might be my imagination, which is strange, lol, After installing the 2021 Beta, the voice Characteristics of Eloquence, Reed, .

The voice sound very gravely and hollow.

I have gone into the Voice settings and was trying to find the Pitch setting, but nothing in there, meaning no settings to change the pitch exists. The rate setting is there but nothing else.

Any thoughts on why this happened, or did it just happen to me?

Thanks

--
Morey Worthington

Soronel Haetir

I haven't tried the beta but in prior versions you only got the pitch
control if you change the 'Voice Adjust' combo to something other than
'All contexts'.

On 10/24/20, Morey Worthington <worthington@...> wrote:
 Hi all.

This might be my imagination, which is strange, lol, After installing
the 2021 Beta, the voice Characteristics of Eloquence, Reed, .

The voice sound very gravely and hollow.

I have gone into the Voice settings and was trying to find the Pitch
setting, but nothing in there, meaning no settings to change the pitch
exists. The rate setting is there but nothing else.

Any thoughts on why this happened, or did it just happen to me?

Thanks

--
Morey Worthington

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...

Morey Worthington

Thanks for help. Found pitch with your directions.

Appreciate it.

--
Morey Worthington