From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of leonard morris
Sent: September 24, 2021 8:22 PM
To: jaws <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Beta

When does the Jaws Beta testing end?

Chris

Never!

From: leonard morris
Sent: 25 September 2021 04:22
To: jaws

When does the Jaws Beta testing end?

I think Len is asking when public beta testing ends and not whether all beta testing ends including the closed private beta testing.

In this case "never" is not the correct answer because I am pretty sure that unlike with iOS where you can continue to be part of the public beta testing process for upcoming releases of iOS 15 like 15.1, 15.2 etc. that once Jaws 2022 is released to the public the public Beta cycle ends.