moderated Best version of iTunes to use with JFW

Cher

Is it better to download the Microsoft version of iTunes for best compatibility with JAWS? The Apple version is giving me more and more problems! Using Wimn10 20H2 and JFW latest. Thanks much 😊

Cher

Richard Turner

Some people say so, but itunes with Windows is a PITA no matter which version you use.

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Their is only one version for iTunes for Windows. The one in the MS Store is the same thing as the version you can get at: www.itunes.com

On 6/5/2021 3:54 PM, Cher wrote:

Is it better to download the Microsoft version of iTunes for best compatibility with JAWS? The Apple version is giving me more and more problems! Using Wimn10 20H2 and JFW latest. Thanks much 😊

Cher

Cher

Thanks. Not the impression Apple left with me- so will check with FS tomorrow.