From: Denise J Moses [mailto:denisejmoses@...]
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Date: Friday, October 9, 2020, 10:51 PM
Subject: auto complete in Excel not working
After my computer updated auto complete in Excel 2016 quit working.  I
am using JAWS 2018.  2020 won’t work at all with this feature.  I type
in frequently used words in my checkbook register so I don’t have to
type the whole word.  Also the read column title won’t stay inacted.  I
have to keep going into quick setting & turn it back on again.  Can I
fix these 2 issues?

Denise