Topics

moderated audiodescription

Justin Williams

Does anyone know the sites which are accessible for movies which have                 audiodescription?

It seems as if the blind mice mall does not work os well, or at least, it didn't the last time I visited it.

Thanks,

Justin

Richard Turner

When the Blind Mice Mall Movie Vault uses direct download it works great.

If you have to use the free SendSpace download it is a pain.

If you buy a subscription for say 1 month to the high speed download with Sendspace, it works well.

As for other sites, I know of none that have mp3 files with audio description like what Blind Mice Mall offers.

Then, you are left with finding movie or TV shows for rent or purchase that include Audio Description or subscribing to services like Netflix who provide audio description on all their original content, or Disney Plus which offers a lot of movies and series with audio description.

The best source for finding out what shows have audio description is through ACB.

The Audio Description Project (ADP) (acb.org)

HTH,

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com

Does anyone know the sites which are accessible for movies which have                 audiodescription?

It seems as if the blind mice mall does not work os well, or at least, it didn't the last time I visited it.

Thanks,

Justin

Jasmine Kotsay

Hi,
Audiovault.net actually offers Mp3 movies and shows, but there are not nearly as many as Blind Mice Mart has. I, too, am looking for other free sites.

Richard, do you know how much a subscription is for Blind Mice?

Sincerely,
Jasmine

Does anyone know the sites which are accessible for movies which have                 audiodescription?

It seems as if the blind mice mall does not work os well, or at least, it didn't the last time I visited it.

Thanks,

Justin

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#86553) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

--
JFW related links:
JFW List instructions:

_._,_._,_

Justin Williams

I didn't find a lot of movies on there last time?

Are they still getting new ones?

Justin

Does anyone know the sites which are accessible for movies which have                 audiodescription?

It seems as if the blind mice mall does not work os well, or at least, it didn't the last time I visited it.

Thanks,

Justin

Richard Turner

The subscription would be to SendSpace to get faster download speeds. You would need to read about all that after you sign up for a free blind mice account so you can access the movie vault. If you do not mind the slow download speeds, there is no charge for the movie vault itself. They do request donations.
Some movies seem to be immediately available without SendSpace.
Yes, they are getting new movies all the time. If you did not find much you may have not figured out their site.
I just checked and the first movie listed was Blithe Spirit from 2020.
I do not use it much, but it is a great service to get the MP3 files of movie soundtracks with audio description.

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Feb 9, 2021, at 9:44 PM, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...> wrote:

I didn't find a lot of movies on there last time?

Are they still getting new ones?

Justin

Does anyone know the sites which are accessible for movies which have                 audiodescription?

It seems as if the blind mice mall does not work os well, or at least, it didn't the last time I visited it.

Thanks,

Justin

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi Guys,

Here is a sight with lots of descriptive movies. Jeff is continually updating to the sight. He also have lots of other accessible stuff on his homepage. He also has links to another movie vault. The name slips me at this moment.

https://jeff.tdrealms.com/Described_Movies.md

Jasmine Kotsay

I believe they are getting new ones.

I didn't find a lot of movies on there last time?

Are they still getting new ones?

Justin

Does anyone know the sites which are accessible for movies which have                 audiodescription?

It seems as if the blind mice mall does not work os well, or at least, it didn't the last time I visited it.

Thanks,

Justin

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#86555) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

--
JFW related links:
JFW List instructions:

_._,_._,_

Maria Reyes

audiovault.net is a really good site to download audio described movies and tv shows from.

want to talk about all sorts of topics? join my list by sending an email to blind-chatroom-request@... with subscribe in the subject field.

[...]

JM Casey

The movie vault on that site has been up and down periodically over the last year. I kind of stopped using it. For a while it looked like they lost their sendspace account where they were obviously uploading the material. I guess they have it back now but they did seem to lose a lot of content. It looked like they were slowly adding it back. *shrugs*

I didn't find a lot of movies on there last time?

Are they still getting new ones?

Justin

Does anyone know the sites which are accessible for movies which have                 audiodescription?

It seems as if the blind mice mall does not work os well, or at least, it didn't the last time I visited it.

Thanks,

Justin

Richard Turner

Blind Mice stopped uploading TV shows, maybe that was the missing content?

I’m glad I grabbed what I did when they had TV shows available.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com

The movie vault on that site has been up and down periodically over the last year. I kind of stopped using it. For a while it looked like they lost their sendspace account where they were obviously uploading the material. I guess they have it back now but they did seem to lose a lot of content. It looked like they were slowly adding it back. *shrugs*

I didn't find a lot of movies on there last time?

Are they still getting new ones?

Justin

Does anyone know the sites which are accessible for movies which have                 audiodescription?

It seems as if the blind mice mall does not work os well, or at least, it didn't the last time I visited it.

Thanks,

Justin

James English

Hi,

We are still uploading shows on audiovault.net. If you find one that
is on blindmice and not on audiovault let me know and I'll sort that
issue out.

- James

On 2/10/21, JM Casey <jmcasey@teksavvy.com> wrote:
[...]

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to
realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com <http://www.turner42.com>

Does anyone know the sites which are accessible for movies which have
audiodescription?

It seems as if the blind mice mall does not work os well, or at least, it
didn't the last time I visited it.

Thanks,

Justin

Amir Shah

You can also go to Blind might mega mall website and you can also find audio describe movies there and you can buy stuff from that websiteYou can also go to Blind might mega mall website and you can also find audio describe movies there and you can buy stuff from that website

On Feb 9, 2021, at 8:57 PM, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...> wrote:

Does anyone know the sites which are accessible for movies which have                 audiodescription?

It seems as if the blind mice mall does not work os well, or at least, it didn't the last time I visited it.

Thanks,

Justin

Justin Williams

Yes.

I really wanted the rest of game of thrones, and some of the marvle series.

Justin

The movie vault on that site has been up and down periodically over the last year. I kind of stopped using it. For a while it looked like they lost their sendspace account where they were obviously uploading the material. I guess they have it back now but they did seem to lose a lot of content. It looked like they were slowly adding it back. *shrugs*

I didn't find a lot of movies on there last time?

Are they still getting new ones?

Justin

Does anyone know the sites which are accessible for movies which have                 audiodescription?

It seems as if the blind mice mall does not work os well, or at least, it didn't the last time I visited it.

Thanks,

Justin

James English

The rest of game of thrones is available on audiovault.

My web site, <http://www.turner42.com> www.turner42.com

<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.turner42.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7Cfba1d427b10241029cfb08d8ce00ea04%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637485850600359167%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=GLTNpPlpoPURwSjg%2F7y%2Fijy%2BcZp4%2Fd4CXCc6qsVboks%3D&reserved=0>

Does anyone know the sites which are accessible for movies which have
audiodescription?

It seems as if the blind mice mall does not work os well, or at least, it
didn't the last time I visited it.

Thanks,

Justin

JM Casey

No, the content was actually missing – it would take you to a sendspace page but the file was obviouslyr emoved and there was no download link. This happened with most of their movies (separate from deleting all the TV shows, which is something they announced beforehand).

Eventually I noticed some of the movies seemed to be re-added. And some seemed to be hosted directly on their server. At a guess they had an issue with sendspace, which may n ow be resolved, I don’t know – I don’t really use their movie vault  anymore.

[...]

Dan Yates

Thanks so much for this; was familiar with BMV, but not audio vault.; just downloaded one and enjoyed it thoroughly!
Danney