moderated Audio described movie web site.

Tim Ford

Hello All,

My computer crashed, and I lost the information posted here a while back about a good audio description web site.  I had tried and liked the site.  Can someone give me that link again?  Boy, computer crashes are sure not fun.

Tim Ford

and

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I have several listed on my web site: www.turner42.com

Look for the heading called Audio Description resources

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com

My computer crashed, and I lost the information posted here a while back about a good audio description web site.  I had tried and liked the site.  Can someone give me that link again?  Boy, computer crashes are sure not fun.

Tim Ford

and

Justin Williams

Audio vault

That's a good site.

Justin

My computer crashed, and I lost the information posted here a while back about a good audio description web site.  I had tried and liked the site.  Can someone give me that link again?  Boy, computer crashes are sure not fun.

Tim Ford

and

Pramit

Netflix and Amazon Prime but not all the movies are Audio Described.

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 3:40 AM Tim Ford <ttford@...> wrote:

Hello All,

My computer crashed, and I lost the information posted here a while back about a good audio description web site.  I had tried and liked the site.  Can someone give me that link again?  Boy, computer crashes are sure not fun.

Tim Ford

and

cédric Paulet

Good morning,

www.audiovault.net

it is a very good site for movies and TV shows.

My computer crashed, and I lost the information posted here a while back about a good audio description web site.  I had tried and liked the site.  Can someone give me that link again?  Boy, computer crashes are sure not fun.

Tim Ford

and

Sharon S

Hi Richard, I have gone to your webpage and tried to access the link to Jeff’s page but it doesn’t appear to be working. I went from your webpage as well as a link you sent to the list but neither way I can get into it. I get a message about an incorrect address. Is this just me or is the site no longer around?

Thanks.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.

Look for the heading called Audio Description resources

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com

My computer crashed, and I lost the information posted here a while back about a good audio description web site.  I had tried and liked the site.  Can someone give me that link again?  Boy, computer crashes are sure not fun.

Tim Ford

and

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Thanks for letting me know, I will check shortly.

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com

Hi Richard, I have gone to your webpage and tried to access the link to Jeff’s page but it doesn’t appear to be working. I went from your webpage as well as a link you sent to the list but neither way I can get into it. I get a message about an incorrect address. Is this just me or is the site no longer around?

Thanks.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.

Look for the heading called Audio Description resources

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com

My computer crashed, and I lost the information posted here a while back about a good audio description web site.  I had tried and liked the site.  Can someone give me that link again?  Boy, computer crashes are sure not fun.

Tim Ford

and

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Well, I just tried it on Windows with Edge, Firefox, and Chrome and on my iPhone with Safari, the link worked every time.

What browser were you using?

Check your internet.

HTH,

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com

Thanks for letting me know, I will check shortly.

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com

Hi Richard, I have gone to your webpage and tried to access the link to Jeff’s page but it doesn’t appear to be working. I went from your webpage as well as a link you sent to the list but neither way I can get into it. I get a message about an incorrect address. Is this just me or is the site no longer around?

Thanks.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.

Look for the heading called Audio Description resources

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com

My computer crashed, and I lost the information posted here a while back about a good audio description web site.  I had tried and liked the site.  Can someone give me that link again?  Boy, computer crashes are sure not fun.

Tim Ford

and

Sharon S

Hi, I’m using Edge on Windows 10. I tried a couple of times with no luck however I am able to access other sites. Since you can get it working it is something on my side. I will give it another go soon and if it still doesn’t work I will try another browser. This is the first time I have had any problems accessing a site with Edge.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.

Thanks for letting me know, I will check shortly.

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com

Hi Richard, I have gone to your webpage and tried to access the link to Jeff’s page but it doesn’t appear to be working. I went from your webpage as well as a link you sent to the list but neither way I can get into it. I get a message about an incorrect address. Is this just me or is the site no longer around?

Thanks.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.