Topics

moderated Asking the following JAWS Question.

Ron Kolesar

Hello, to my fellow JAWS users.
I realize with WLM crashing people left and right, I'm in the process of getting Office suite 2019, unless I can pick up 2020, or even 2021.
Microsoft wants $250.00 for home and business pro, and I'm waiting for a return letter where I might be able to pick up the entire office suite, including out look for around $80.
Here's my situation.
Before, I could abuse the enter key to read my mail for WLM in jaws.
Now I have to not only press the enter key, but control home to go to the top, then tap my left mouse key before I can read the mail.
Is this a sign of WLM decaying on me already?
Also, I'm attempting to copy my contacts.
With the mail package open, I can ctrl three to open up the contacts, I also can either is it ctrl a or is it alt a to select all, but I can't copy nor can I import or export.
I can only import or export mail and or messages.
So, some help to back this info up would be appreciated as well.
Many thanks.
Ron KR3DOG
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG

Chris Hill

I don't know the answer.  I switched to Thunderbird about ten years ago, and can't imagine ever using a microsoft product for email.

On 9/7/2020 09:07, Ron Kolesar wrote:
[...]

Richard Turner

I'd recommend calling Microsoft Accessibility 800-936-5900
Especially about the backing up contacts and bringing them into Outlook.

Richard
"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself," and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I've never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

[...]
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From Ron Kolesar Volunteer Certified Licensed Emergency Communications Station And Volunteer Certified Licensed Ham Radio Station With the Call Sign of KR3DOG

Mike B

Ron,

Check to see if the window is maximized.  Windows key + up arrow or, press, Alt + spacebar, let up then press the letter, X.

[...]
Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG