Topics

Asking another outlook question.

Ron Kolesar

Hi again, from Ron Kolesar.
I notice that I do have all message checked.
But, even though show all messages is checked, I can't see any messages in
the folders.
When I go down the list of folders, I see how many is unread because for now
still, I've been moving the messages to their proper mailbox.
But I must have something set wrong in the view area.
Can anyone help me to fix this issue?
Many thanks once again.
Ron KR3DOG

Ashleigh Piccinino

Have you messed with the grouping feature somehow? You might want to go into the arrange by submenu and choose what you want from there. Hope this helps.
AP