From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tom x
Sent: Sunday, September 5, 2021 9:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Apple iPhone list

Hi,

Could someone inform me of the subscription details for a good iPhone mailing list for blind users?

Thanks

Tom

Laura Richardson

Hello, Tom,

blindapples@groups.ios

This email list has been extremely helpful to me and many others as well. Hope this helps.

Laura

i think Laura meant BlindApples at groups.io
here is the web page for the group which has the subscribe address etc.
https://groups.io/g/BlindApples

Richard
"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." -- Jane Wagner

website:  www.turner42.com

On Sep 5, 2021, at 7:58 PM, Laura Richardson <laurakr65@...> wrote:

Hello, Tom,

blindapples@...

This email list has been extremely helpful to me and many others as well.  Hope this helps.

Laura

Could someone inform me of the subscription details for a good iPhone mailing list for blind users?

Thanks

Tom

Laura Richardson

Richard,

You are correct.  Thank you for catching my mistake and providing the correct information.

Laura

Could someone inform me of the subscription details for a good iPhone mailing list for blind users?

Thanks

Tom

Joseph Hudson

You could subscribe to the following email address by sending a blank message to

BlindApples+subscribe@groups.io

On Sep 5, 2021, at 8:39 PM, tom x <ballistic719@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi,

Could someone inform me of the subscription details for a good iPhone mailing list for blind users?

Thanks

Tom

Joseph Hudson

Hello Laura, thanks for the plug. I've already posted the subscription info. And I will approve all subscriptions as they come in.

On Sep 5, 2021, at 9:58 PM, Laura Richardson <laurakr65@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, Tom,

blindapples@groups.ios

This email list has been extremely helpful to me and many others as well. Hope this helps.

Laura

Could someone inform me of the subscription details for a good iPhone mailing list for blind users?

Thanks

Tom

Laura Richardson

You're welcome! ...... It's a great list!

Laura

Could someone inform me of the subscription details for a good iPhone
mailing list for blind users?

Thanks

Tom

Cory McMahon

I've already done so! I look forward to joining!

You could subscribe to the following email address by sending a blank
message to

BlindApples+subscribe@groups.io
On Sep 5, 2021, at 8:39 PM, tom x <ballistic719@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi,

Could someone inform me of the subscription details for a good iPhone
mailing list for blind users?

Thanks

Tom

tom x

Thanks to those who answered my query regarding an iPhone list for the blind.  Will subscribe very soon.

Tom