From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of meow meow
Sent: Monday, July 5, 2021 9:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: apple iphone cleaner

hi

I wonder which apple aps store it best to clean up my ipone there are several of them

is smart clean is good?

I do not want to get rid of my photo  or some files

and want to make sure no virus too

thanks Rosie

meow meow

well it my Ipad that sometime it go slow and sometime it right speen
I.m using verson 9 and will not update to verson 14 because it mess up on my iphone to update
because they add on junk on verson 14  that I don't like

and I have trouble with Ipad that I like to slid the screen I playing and sometime my finger went to right side and when some where else like back to home page
and I could not move the screen to right sight while I'm playing to open
Rosie

Sent: Monday, July 05, 2021 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: apple iphone cleaner

What is it you want to clean? I have had iPhones since 2009 and never had a need to clean anything other than to delete apps I no longer wanted and maybe every few years to set up a new phone from scratch. What phone do you have and what is it doing or not doing which makes you think it needs to be cleaned?