Topics

moderated Any JAWS 2020 Scripts for Thunderbird 78.4?

Kenneth Washington <kwashingtonbox@...>

    Hello,

I'm curious if there are any JAWS scripts available for the latest build of Thunderbird mail client (V78.4?)

I just want a keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+Alt+Down Arrow) for reading the message window pain, as I'm arrowing down the list of email subjects.

Opening each individual message just to have JAWS read the contents seems somewhat tedious. Being able to read the review message window pain beforehand allows you to know what the contents is before opening the email.

Are there any such scripts available to do this in JAWS20? If not, can someone point me to an JAWS script development resource, so I can learn to create one myself?

Thanks for any help.

-Kenny