From: "Glenn / Lenny" <glennervin@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 10:35 AM
Subject: WinPE Downloads, was Re: Used computer

I will give all my WinPE links here:
Bryan's Win7 WinPE with Eloquence, no extra utilities:
https://od.lk/d/N18xNjQyNDQ4NTRf/twpe_r2_basic.ISO
Bryans Mega Win 7 WinPE, with Eloquence, no extra utilities, but has various versions of Windows boot.Wims for various Windows 7 versions which would be helpful for installing various versions of Windows:
https://od.lk/d/N18xNjQyNDkwNjlf/twpe_r2_mega.ISO
Windows 7 X86 with eSpeak and utilities:
https://od.lk/d/N18xNjQyNDQ4Njdf/Win7PE_x86.ISO
Windows 7 64 with eSpeak and utilities:
https://od.lk/d/N18xNjQyNDQ4OTdf/Win7PE_x64.ISO
Windows 10 X86 with eSpeak and utilities:
https://od.lk/d/N18xNjQyNDQ5Mjdf/Win10PE_x86.ISO
Windows 10 64 with eSpeak and utilities:
https://od.lk/d/N18xNjUxMDQ1Nzhf/Win10PE_x64.ISO
Glenn

From: Glenn / Lenny [mailto:glennervin@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, November 22, 2019, 9:31 PM
Subject: Used computer
I have Brian's too, and it uses the Eloquence, but it has no extra
utilities like the one I put up.
Glenn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marty Hutchings"
<mhutchings152730@...>

<glennervin@...>

Hutchings said:
I have a used computer that a neighbor gave me. It is a
Windows7 OS.
It has 3 password protected user accounts on it that are using
2/3 of the hard drive space. I don't know the passwords. Is
there any
way that I can remove these accounts? Can this computer be
restored to
factory fresh without a Windows 7 disk?

.

Marty Hutchings

OK, It is there now.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Hutchings said:
I have a used computer that a neighbor gave me. It is a
Windows7 OS.
It has 3 password protected user accounts on it that are using
2/3 of the hard drive space. I don't know the passwords. Is
there any
way that I can remove these accounts? Can this computer be
restored to
factory fresh without a Windows 7 disk?

.

ratshtron

if you wish to close firefox, you can press ctrl plus j to open the library window and with that open, you can close firefox.

Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 12:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn / Lenny" <glennervin@...>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario" <mrb620@...>