Jacob

I don't know if the Linux based OpenWRT or DD-WRT firmware supports any LTE router. But I use DD-WRT on my Netgear router and the accessibility is very good. Using alternative firmware is ofcourse on our own risk but it gives a lot of extra features and makes it possible for me to connect it to VPN through OpenVPN.

OZ0TE Jacob

On 2020-07-14 at 08:14 Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
Hi.
I've tested the router now.
Not very good interface, some things are easy and some things are too hard.
for example nat forwarding.
Is there any better 4g routers?

Mario

which router did you try (brand and model please and if it's a certain type)?

Not very good interface, some things are easy and some things are too hard.
for example nat forwarding.
Is there any better 4g routers?

Kristoffer Gustafsson

I tried a tp link archer mr600.
It works but the interface is a little hard.

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a