Topics

moderated Another question for Webex users

Edward Green

Hi all,

Like others on the list, I have to use the Webex Meetings app.

Is there a hotkey to toggle my video on and off? In our meetings we are asked to turn off our videos when not speaking.

Cheers,

Ed

Van Lant, Robin

I tried to look for one today when on a meeting. I did not see a toggle or keyboard shortcut in the menu system. It appears you have to tab to the button, then open the small dialog and stop it from there, which seems like it would mean a few steps to get video going again.  Control M will toggle on and off mute, so I was hoping for a similar trick.  I have not used video on meetings yet, but I’ll look around more.  You can also email Accessibility@... to ask what they know.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Edward Green
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Another question for Webex users

Hi all,

Like others on the list, I have to use the Webex Meetings app.

Is there a hotkey to toggle my video on and off? In our meetings we are asked to turn off our videos when not speaking.

Cheers,

Ed

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key, send an email to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Mark Fisher

eHi Ed. Whilst its not mentioned on any WebEx keyboard shortcuts page I have seen, given Ctrl+Shift+M mutes audiot in WebEx Teams and Ctrl+M mutes in WebEx Meetings, try Ctrl+V. I say this because in WebEx Tems, Ctrl+Shift+Vturns video on and off. I have raised with Cisco that their is no keyboard shortcut to raise your hand either in WebEx Meetings.

Mark