From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Edward Green
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Another question for Webex users

Hi all,

Like others on the list, I have to use the Webex Meetings app.

Is there a hotkey to toggle my video on and off? In our meetings we are asked to turn off our videos when not speaking.

Cheers,

Ed

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Mark Fisher

eHi Ed. Whilst its not mentioned on any WebEx keyboard shortcuts page I have seen, given Ctrl+Shift+M mutes audiot in WebEx Teams and Ctrl+M mutes in WebEx Meetings, try Ctrl+V. I say this because in WebEx Tems, Ctrl+Shift+Vturns video on and off. I have raised with Cisco that their is no keyboard shortcut to raise your hand either in WebEx Meetings.

Mark