From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Arnold ABG
Sent: October 31, 2021 7:43 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Another Outlook 365 Question

List,

First, I have a Gmail address that I access via Outlook on my PC and Laptop.  When I access the Outlook Address Book to add a new contact, I am not sure if I should add them under “this PC only” or “my Gmail account.”  I do not recall this option under previous versions of Outlook I have used.  The dialog box also references something like “Index.”  Any clarification would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Mark