Topics

moderated anomado

Marlo Green

Hi

               Has anyone ever done an Anomado? What about a Presi? I hear these are visual but I am wondering if any of you have had to use them Can anyone give me instructions if you have?.

mike mcglashon

For us uneducated people,

What is an anomado and presi?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...

               Has anyone ever done an Anomado? What about a Presi? I hear these are visual but I am wondering if any of you have had to use them Can anyone give me instructions if you have?.

Randy Barnett

Press E is a little button that uses Google assistant. An Animoji‘s are described below and tells you how to use them.
https://www.pocket-lint.com/apps/news/apple/142230-what-are-animoji-how-to-use-apple-s-animated-emoji

Randy Barnett

Randy Barnett

On Oct 26, 2020, at 11:27 AM, Marlo Green <marlogreen@...> wrote:

Hi

               Has anyone ever done an Anomado? What about a Presi? I hear these are visual but I am wondering if any of you have had to use them Can anyone give me instructions if you have?.

Van Lant, Robin

I had a coworker a few years ago that was really trying to get our company to move to Prezi from PowerPoint. I remember dreading the thought because it sounded so visual. I really don’t’ hear talk of it anymore, but maybe I’m just out of the know now that that colleague left.  It’s supposed to be some more modern alternative to presenting visual information in a meeting or training. The thought is that PowerPoint slides are static and boring.

Press E is a little button that uses Google assistant. An Animoji‘s are described below and tells you how to use them.
https://www.pocket-lint.com/apps/news/apple/142230-what-are-animoji-how-to-use-apple-s-animated-emoji

Randy Barnett

Randy Barnett

On Oct 26, 2020, at 11:27 AM, Marlo Green <marlogreen@...> wrote:

Hi

               Has anyone ever done an Anomado? What about a Presi? I hear these are visual but I am wondering if any of you have had to use them Can anyone give me instructions if you have?.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 06:01 PM, Van Lant, Robin wrote:
The thought is that PowerPoint slides are static and boring.
-
Because the presentation is static and boring.  PowerPoint "went multimedia" many, many years ago.  If you can't put together a dazzling presentation with PowerPoint it's absolutely not the fault of the software.  And that's not to take anything away from Prezi, which may be marvelous, too.

Brian, who if he never has to sit through another work-related or class-related PowerPoint presentation, done badly, again, will be forever grateful to whatever Powers that Be

Randy Barnett

Sorry totally didn't check the spelling and assumed... And you know what they say about that! 😊 LOL

On 10/26/2020 3:01 PM, Van Lant, Robin via groups.io wrote:

[...]

Agreed, Brian.  So much is overdone on PowerPoint. I’m sure there could even be more that Prezi does than a fabulous PowerPoint, but I never saw a demo.  What I like is that I can get a copy of the PowerPoint afterward and at least try to read the slides, if needed.  I feared that Prezi would not be as simple to review after the presentation.