Topics

moderated Annoying Notification

Milton Ota

Hello List Members,

When reading a message or news article in FSReader with Outlook 2019/Office 365 on my computer, I get an annoying announcement when a new message arrives in my Inbox in Outlook. Does anyone know where and how to turn this annoying announcement off. I do have Office Sounds on and that doesn’t bother me but the announcements does.

I also have Leasey 5.12 running with JAWS 2020.

Any help or suggestions to fix this would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Pramit

Hi Milton,

You can Turn Off the system notification for Outlook using the below steps, so that it doesn't interfere while reading article.

Hit the CTRL + ESC key and search for Notifications and actions
Tab down and Toggle Off Get notifications from apps and other senders by pressing spacebar.
Tab down again and un-check the options that you don't want
Tab down to Get Notifications from these senders and below this will be your applications from which you're receiving notifications. 

Pramit

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 7:45 PM Milton Ota <mota1252@...> wrote:

Hello List Members,

When reading a message or news article in FSReader with Outlook 2019/Office 365 on my computer, I get an annoying announcement when a new message arrives in my Inbox in Outlook. Does anyone know where and how to turn this annoying announcement off. I do have Office Sounds on and that doesn’t bother me but the announcements does.

I also have Leasey 5.12 running with JAWS 2020.

Any help or suggestions to fix this would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.