Topics

moderated Announcement Only: Groups.io Scheduled Outage Tonight

Edited

Groups.io will be down for maintenance this evening, Monday, August 3rd, starting at 11 PM Pacific Time, (6 AM Tuesday 8/4/2020 UTC), for up to two hours.

Which means that nothing will be showing up new during that time, and any messages sent will remain in the send queue on the Groups.io servers until the maintenance is over.

Just thought you all might like to know, and I saw nothing in my own traffic for owners about this, just a notice posted on the web interface.  If the forum owner wants to immediately lock this topic, be my guest.  I just didn't want folks to think that if they're not seeing anything for several hours that anything was wrong.

Also, sorry for the duplicate, as I accidentally hit "Send" before finishing the last sentence above.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss