moderated An Wells Fargo has made changes to web site

Tim Ford

I use Wells Fargo, and have used the site several times over the past few days.  It is working fine for me.  What sort of problems arose recently for you?  You are probably doing operations I am not.  If you continue to have problems, Wells Fargo had been using a JAWS consultant, and I have his contact information.

Tim

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2022 8:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: AnWells Fargo has made changes to web site

Well, another bank, Wells Fargo has become almost unusable with JAWS. I just got off the phone with Wells Fargo but they were not able to help me navigate their web page.  They are going to work on the problem and get back with me in a few days. Up until a few days ago it was very accessible, but now it is almost impossible to use.  Just a few days ago US Bank also made changes and made it harder to navigate.  Very frustrated.