From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of T. Civitello
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 5:09 PM
To: Jaws users list <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Amazon Web site

I started having a problem with the Amazon WEB site yesterday. At check out things went into a loop between proceed to check out and sign in. I called their accessibility line and they told me to change my password, I did and was able to sign in. Now after I sign in I get this challenge question: "What is the expiration date of your credit card?". It comes up with what Jaws says are 2 combo boxes for the month and year. I put Jaws into form mode and enter the month but I can't get to the year combo box. Regardless of whether I am in forms mode or not , tabbing down or arrowing down just changes the month combo box, which Jaws now says is a list box. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Tom

T. Civitello

yes!  Tom

Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: Amazon Web site

After entering the month, did you hit escape to get out of forms mode and tab to the year box?

Richard