Topics

moderated Amazon checkout with JAWS 2020

Press Alt + D to go to the address bar, then tab once and if Immersive Reader is available that simple key combination will put you right on the icon and enter or spacebar will activate it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 7:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Amazon checkout with JAWS 2020

Does JAWS announce the Immersive reader speaker icon? If not how do we activate  it?

Glenn / Lenny

I had that problem too, I hated the way the accessible site gives you so little info and I had to clear my cookies to get back to a normal page too.
I later found a link at the bottom of the page that would have done the same thing and didn't like that I wasted a day trying to get the normal pages back.
Glenn