Topics

moderated Alt + F2 takes you in to the gallery view in Zoom

Jon Nixey <jon.ofhs5790@...>

According to the latest release of Zoom, Alt F2 takes you into the gallery view. I believe you have to be on a meeting screen for this to take effect.

Cheers, Jon

Rick Miller

I did try this when I was in a meeting, but I didn’t hear a sound or a word of confirmation.  I think Gallery is a visual setting, and I don’t think you can enter into it unless you have a camera.  I could be wrong.

Rick Miller

According to the latest release of Zoom, Alt F2 takes you into the gallery view. I believe you have to be on a meeting screen for this to take effect.

Cheers, Jon

Sherri

I’m pretty sure you have to have a camera.  I don’t have one on my computer and that’s what I was told by Jaws.

Sherri

I did try this when I was in a meeting, but I didn’t hear a sound or a word of confirmation.  I think Gallery is a visual setting, and I don’t think you can enter into it unless you have a camera.  I could be wrong.

Rick Miller

According to the latest release of Zoom, Alt F2 takes you into the gallery view. I believe you have to be on a meeting screen for this to take effect.

Cheers, Jon

Rick Miller

I don’t have one on my computer either.

Rick Miller