List Admin

Mistry, Elash <elash.mistry@...>

Hi James

Please remove my name from the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: 29 June 2011 07:58 AM
To: jfw@...
Subject: Admin: Your attention please.

All,

due to a situation beyond my control, we had to perform an emergency list
migration to a new server. This required I pull the old subscription from a
not completely up to date source. For that reason, there may be individuals
on this list who don't wish to be. If you're one of them, I appologise in
advance. Please email me off-list (james@...) and we'll get you
removed ASAP.

James,
List Admin

The e-mail and attachments are confidential and intended only for selected recipients. If you have received it in error, you may not in any way disclose or rely on the contents. You may not keep, copy or distribute the e-mail. Should you receive it, immediately notify the sender of the error and delete the e-mail.Also note that this form of communication is not secure, it can be intercepted, and may not necessarily be free of errors and viruses in spite of reasonable efforts to secure this medium.

Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@...>

HI.
NO WANT TO BE ON THE LIST.
SO ADD MY NAME AND FIX THE JAWS ISSUE I AM HAVING WITH THE DIGEST IN WINDOWS MAIL.
UNLESS I READ IT USING THE GMAIL INTERFACE.
USING JAWS 12, WINDOWS MAIL, WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM SP2.

due to a situation beyond my control, we had to perform an emergency list
migration to a new server. This required I pull the old subscription from a
not completely up to date source. For that reason, there may be individuals
on this list who don't wish to be. If you're one of them, I appologise in
advance. Please email me off-list (james@...) and we'll get you
removed ASAP.

James,
List Admin

The e-mail and attachments are confidential and intended only for selected recipients. If you have received it in error, you may not in any way disclose or rely on the contents. You may not keep, copy or distribute the e-mail. Should you receive it, immediately notify the sender of the error and delete the e-mail.Also note that this form of communication is not secure, it can be intercepted, and may not necessarily be free of errors and viruses in spite of reasonable efforts to secure this medium.

Rissal <rissalakkouche@...>

Hi James please please please with a cherry on top delete my name please make sure u do thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On 29/06/2011, at 3:57 PM, "James Homuth" <james@...> wrote:

All,

due to a situation beyond my control, we had to perform an emergency list
migration to a new server. This required I pull the old subscription from a
not completely up to date source. For that reason, there may be individuals
on this list who don't wish to be. If you're one of them, I appologise in
advance. Please email me off-list (james@...) and we'll get you
removed ASAP.

James,
List Admin

Ann Marie Medlar <amedlar1@...>

HI unsure what is going on but I seem to get an erro when I send a email to list. Anyway do what is needed for me at
amedlar1@...
Thanks,
Ann

Hi James please please please with a cherry on top delete my name please make sure u do thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On 29/06/2011, at 3:57 PM, "James Homuth" <james@...> wrote:

All,

due to a situation beyond my control, we had to perform an emergency list
migration to a new server. This required I pull the old subscription from a
not completely up to date source. For that reason, there may be individuals
on this list who don't wish to be. If you're one of them, I appologise in
advance. Please email me off-list (james@...) and we'll get you
removed ASAP.

James,
List Admin

Ann Marie Medlar <amedlar1@...>

Hi all,
Been away for weeks and just got back on list. I tried to let James know to unsubscribe me if needed but unsure what it all means. When I did so in OE got an error on server so I think that is the problem. Please let me know what is going on?
Thanks,
Ann

Hi James please please please with a cherry on top delete my name please make sure u do thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On 29/06/2011, at 3:57 PM, "James Homuth" <james@...> wrote:

All,

due to a situation beyond my control, we had to perform an emergency list
migration to a new server. This required I pull the old subscription from a
not completely up to date source. For that reason, there may be individuals
on this list who don't wish to be. If you're one of them, I appologise in
advance. Please email me off-list (james@...) and we'll get you
removed ASAP.

James,
List Admin

White Samuel L <Samuel.L.White@...>

Ann,
I think they changed the email address. I unsubscribe myself. I can not help you as far as the new address.
Sorry,
sam

[...]

List Admin

Patricia Homan <patriciahoman01@...>

Good Morning James:
Please delete my nameas well.
Thanks
Warmly
Patty

Patty & Allegra
My little angel in a doggie suit.
To err is human, to forgive is canine
Cell Phone: 202-390-0375
e-mail us at:
patriciahoman01@...

From: rissalakkouche@...
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 18:02:03 +1000
To: jfw@...

Hi James please please please with a cherry on top delete my name please make sure u do thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On 29/06/2011, at 3:57 PM, "James Homuth" <james@...> wrote:

All,

due to a situation beyond my control, we had to perform an emergency list
migration to a new server. This required I pull the old subscription from a
not completely up to date source. For that reason, there may be individuals
on this list who don't wish to be. If you're one of them, I appologise in
advance. Please email me off-list (james@...) and we'll get you
removed ASAP.

James,
List Admin

Jim Williams <jwbr33694@...>

Please remove me from this list. I thought I had been
removed a few weeks ago when there was a similar problem.

Jim Williams

due to a situation beyond my control, we had to perform an
emergency list
migration to a new server. This required I pull the old
subscription from a
not completely up to date source. For that reason, there may
be individuals
on this list who don't wish to be. If you're one of them, I
appologise in
advance. Please email me off-list (james@...) and
we'll get you
removed ASAP.

James,
List Admin
com

Ann Marie Medlar <amedlar1@...>

How do you unsubscribe yourself?

[...]

List Admin
If you are talking about unsubscribing myself physically, well I first have to find a scribe and have him remove me from the book of sam.
sam

Hi James please please please with a cherry on top delete my name please
make sure u do thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On 29/06/2011, at 3:57 PM, "James Homuth" <james@...> wrote:

All,

due to a situation beyond my control, we had to perform an emergency
list
migration to a new server. This required I pull the old subscription
from
not completely up to date source. For that reason, there may be
individuals
on this list who don't wish to be. If you're one of them, I appologise
in
advance. Please email me off-list (james@...) and we'll get you
removed ASAP.

James,
List Admin

George B

Jay I wish to be removed from the list in question too.