moderated adding scripts in Jaws v2022

leonard morris

I am trying to include GoldeWave scripts in Jaws V2022 using Windows 10. I already unzipped the file and copied everything to be included in Jaws. When I go to all programs and I try to open jaws2022 it says collapsed but when I enter to expand the arrow keys right/left or up/down does not open the program. I recall in Windows 7 this is how you interacted with a program. What am I doing wrong and how do I perform this task?

Hareth

Try pressing "spacebar" on it.
If it didn't work
use the jaws menu with, jaws key plus J
then utilities submenu, open it,
find " explore "utilities folder" and open it.
There you'd find "explore my settings" folder.
TC

On 11/2/21, leonard morris <lmorris1953@gmail.com> wrote:
I am trying to include GoldeWave scripts in Jaws V2022 using Windows 10.
I already unzipped the file and copied everything to be included in
Jaws. When I go to all programs and I try to open jaws2022 it says
collapsed but when I enter to expand the arrow keys right/left or
up/down does not open the program. I recall in Windows 7 this is how you
interacted with a program. What am I doing wrong and how do I perform
this task?

leonard morris

Using the jaws utility menu work perfectly thank you very much

On 11/2/21, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:
I am trying to include GoldeWave scripts in Jaws V2022 using Windows 10.
I already unzipped the file and copied everything to be included in
Jaws. When I go to all programs and I try to open jaws2022 it says
collapsed but when I enter to expand the arrow keys right/left or
up/down does not open the program. I recall in Windows 7 this is how you
interacted with a program. What am I doing wrong and how do I perform
this task?

John Covici

You need to add them in ...\settings\enu or whatever language you are
using. At least, this is what I normally do and it seems to work.

On Tue, 02 Nov 2021 01:09:00 -0400,
leonard morris wrote:

I am trying to include GoldeWave scripts in Jaws V2022 using
Windows 10. I already unzipped the file and copied everything to
be included in Jaws. When I go to all programs and I try to open
jaws2022 it says collapsed but when I enter to expand the arrow
keys right/left or up/down does not open the program. I recall in
Windows 7 this is how you interacted with a program. What am I
doing wrong and how do I perform this task?

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com