moderated Accessing place markers in PDFs

Rahul Bajaj

Hi,

My understanding is that the best way to make notes in a PDF documents
as you read is by inserting well-chosen placemarkers. However, the
problem that I am facing is that I am not able to get to previously
inserted place markers easily. When I press control+shift+k, a list of
place markers opens up. But there is no way to actually go to the text
on which a given place marker has been positioned from that list, as
far as I can tell.

K and shift+k also do nothing for me. I use JAWS 2021.

Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Senior Resident Fellow,
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy, New Delhi, India
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018)
University of Oxford