moderated Accessing an iCloud drive with Edge and JAWS

Gene Warner

Hi everyone!

I have a problem and need to know if its just me or if others are seeing the same thing.

I have a bunch of photos in my iPhone that I wanted to transfer to my PC, so I set up the photos app on my iPhone to upload all of its pictures to my iCloud drive. I then tried to access the iCloud drive using Edge. I had no trouble logging into my iCloud account and then to the drive, but then I found that no matter what I did, I simply could not access the files on the drive so I could download them. I finally gave up and called Aira to get help from one of their agents and was able to get all of my photos downloaded without much of a problem, probably because they didn't have to use a screen reader.

Does anybody else have any problems accessing the files on their iCloud drive, or is this a problem that only I am having?

Thanks!
Gene...

Curtis Chong

Gene:

If you install Apple's iCloud drive on your computer, the initial installation is not accessible without some form of visual assistance. But once that is done, the drive that constitutes your iCloud drive data is fully accessible to you.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong

[...]

Oh! I didn't know there was a One Drive like extension for Windows to access my iCloud drive! I'll have to check it out, and Aira can help with the initial set up.

Thanks for that!
Gene...