moderated Accessible website hosts

John cooper

Hi group,

First time asking a question, so please be kind?

Have been asked to set up a web site for a local charity and I'm wondering if anyone knows of host providers that are accessible to JAWS? Running latest Jaws and windows 365. Any help would be great. I'm based in the UK, but if hosts are better set up in any other country, I can put this to the board.

Warmest regards

Ian

Steve Nutt

Hi,

I'm confused. This Email is from John Cooper, but signed by Ian.

Anyway, if you care to contact me off list, I am a UK web host and can do as
little or as much as you like. We have packages just for hosting, or for
complete web management, where we can upload images etc for you.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close