From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marianne Denning
Sent: Friday, October 1, 2021 10:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Accessible Thesaurus

I know of several websites that have a Thesaurus and Word also has one. Which one do you find the easiest and most accessible?

crayton Benner

dictionary.com also has one if I am remembering right. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

On Oct 1, 2021, at 14:09, Vaughn Brown <jazzdressage@...> wrote:

I use
Recently discovered the one in Word but have not tried it yet.

I know of several websites that have a Thesaurus and Word also has one. Which one do you find the easiest and most accessible?

Madison Martin

How do I use the one in Word?

I know of several websites that have a Thesaurus and Word also has one. Which one do you find the easiest and most accessible?

Marianne Denning

I am sure others use it more than I do but I have my cursor on the word I want to look up and press alt r + E and that takes me to the thesaurus. I look through the list of synonyms but I don’t know how to change the word so I just type the new word into the document.

I know of several websites that have a Thesaurus and Word also has one. Which one do you find the easiest and most accessible?

Bill White

Hi, Marianne. Once you find the word you want in the thesaurus, press the Applications key, or press SHIFT plus F10, arrow down to Insert, and press ENTER, and the new word will be inserted in the document, replacing the old word.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...