From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2020 3:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible System Backup Image software, (WAS) the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 02:44 PM, Tom Behler wrote:

What program are you referring to here?

The one that Steve Matzura made reference to, and my reply quotes a part of that message:  Terabyte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite http://www.terabyteunlimited.com

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

William Vandervest

Can you post a link to where I can find this casper cloning software please
Thanks

For those considering using a cloned drive as a backup solution (and there's nothing wrong with that provided you re-clone when there have been either changes to your system you wouldn't want to have to make again or a significant influx of new user data you would not want to (or, in the case of photos and some audio, be able to) reproduce) make sure that you have a drive that is plug-and-play as a replacement for the main system drive of the system being cloned.

I have seen a couple of sad cases where people were cloning to external backup drives, and when they needed a quick way to get back on their feet again, realized that their clone would have to be cloned to a different drive that was plug-and-play compatible for the one that has failed.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Glenn / Lenny

That is why I like my solution, Win PE and 7Zip.
You can zip it up to any drive, even a thumb drive as a single ZIP file, and unzip it with Win PE onto a new drive if you want, or over the top of your old system if it has damaged files.
No ffuss, no muss.
Like I mentioned before, this system I'm using now was unzipped onto a new drive and booted up with no problems.

Glenn