moderated Accessible key mapping tool

Don Mauck

I’ve a full Del keyboard that doesn’t have a Windows key on the right side of the spacebar. What is on the right is (going from the spacebar) Alt, key that does nothing, Application key and the control key.

I want to assign that key that does nothing to be my Windows key on the right side. So, I’m looking for a utility that works with JAWS to accomplish this task. Any ideas?

Do you know the model number of your keyboard?  You may be able to reset that without a key mapper.

That being said, the question you're asking has been asked and answered, multiple times, in this group.  One example: Accessible app to map menu key

Searching a Groups.io Topics Page/Archive

Friendship. . . Intimacy, untroubled by eros.

         ~ Kim Chernin