From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin
Sent: 15 November 2020 11:06
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: accessible capture

Hi. Found an accessible simple to use capture program. Called capture and made by a firm called text smith http://www.textsmith.com. You do need to create a free account. This is a simple image capture. Able to then click on the capture button, once you are in that window. Or part of it. Then click save, and then save to that. So that’s what I am was looking for. To capture screen shots inside windows server, where the print screen key not working inside hyper v, windows server. And even did try finding alt control – and alt control == for windows server. And still did not work. So did try that on my windows 10 host system. It is accessible with jaws and nvda.

Thanks.

Andrew,

If you want to read about TechSmith's Capture formerly known as Jing program, try this website:

https://www.techsmith.com/jing-tool.html

Alan Lemly

I cannot find anything to do with capture on that site, apart from something to do with video.

Andrew