Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2021 2:19 PM
Subject: accessible app

Hi do you know if there is accessible app to send some money over sees

Darwin May

The best app to use for that that matches dollar for dollar for current value of currency is transfer wise arrives and only 3 to 8 minutes plus low fees. It’s better than PayPal PayPal does not give you an exact market value of the currency

On Jan 9, 2021, at 2:31 PM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@...> wrote:

Hi Amir,
Jaws works fine with PayPal, and that is the best way to send money, over seas or locally.
PayPal has apps for IOS & Android, but I haven't tried them.
Glenn

Hi do you know if there is accessible app to send some money over sees

Mich Verrier

Hi the pay pal app works quite fine on ios I am ot shure of ther apps to do this. From ich.

Hi do you know if there is accessible app to send some money over sees

Amir Shah

Ok thank