moderated Accessibility of Mural with JAWS

Rahul Bajaj

Hi,

At my current workplace, an application called Mural is used for
virtual collaboration. I am told it is accessible with JAWS. A Google
search revealed that it can in large part be accessed with the
keyboard. However, I am having difficulty accessing the dashboard
where we are supposed to collaborate.

Can someone please share any resources that would help me acquire
greater familiarity with the app? If you have used it yourself, can
you comment on what you have found to be the best ways to use it?
Thanks a lot.

Warmly,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Judicial Law Clerk to Dr. Justice D.Y. Chandrachud, Supreme Court of India
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018)
University of Oxford